CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Catch up Continued...November pics

I can't resist posting this. Emma isn't the worst child I've ever seen about taking naps (that award would go to Jessica), but she definately isn't easy. Imagine my surprise when I peeked in from the kitchen to check on the kids...you know that it's-too-quite-so-they're-up-to-no-good feeling, and found this:


Daddy's Birthday:

The kids wanted to make Daddy a birthday cake, and we had so much fun. And they were so proud of it!! And they definately enjoyed decorating it. Don't you just love how perfect the cars are placed...lol!





Hugs:

It's not every day you get a picture like this of these two. They spend more time fighting than any two kids I have EVER seen. So when I get a moment like this out of them I try to capture it forever!

0 comments: