CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Fireworks!!

Chris and I took the kids to see the fireworks in Blue Ridge on the 4th of July. They were so excited to go! You know how sometimes you have this little voice in the back of your mind saying "Bad Idea! Bad Idea!" For some reason I never listen to this little voice. Brayden and I are the only ones who actually watched the fireworks. Emma and Jessica totally freaked out! Chris had to take them out of the crowd of people, sit on the ground behind a car with on kid on each side and bury their heads in his lap. They were petrified! Brayden and I stayed and watched, but he kept telling me he was ready to go home. He wanted to see them but was scared at the same time.

The good news is I took tons of pictures. I was going to take the tripod, but when I saw how far I was going to have to walk I decided to leave it in the car. I figured I wouldn't get any good shots, so I was surprised to get these. I'm sure if I'd used the tripod I'd have gotten some super great shots, but since the kids freaked on us I'm glad I didn't have the extra baggage. I told Chris that next year I'm going alone!



























































































0 comments: