CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Day Twenty-eight!

Anyone who knows Jessica knows that she has a mind of her own, and if you make her mad she falls to pieces. Well, her latest "thing" is wearing her jammies, all day, every day. After wearing the same pair for two days straight I finally made her take them off so I could wash them. Correction, I physically removed them so I could wash them. Needless to say, she was ticked. She layed in the chair crying and flat refused to get dressed. I grabbed the camera. One day when she has kids of her own that deserve the Drama Queen crown, I want to pull these pictures out to show her. This one is after she quit crying and got pouty because she didn't want me to take her picture.

Photobucket

0 comments: