CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just a quick update...

I haven't updated in several days so I thought I'd pop on and say hello. There hasn't been much going on with us lately. Jessica is really enjoying PreK. She's learning to write her name, and this week she's learning about farms. And she's making lots of friends, especially all the cute little boys. What can I say...


Emma's birthday is coming up. I can't believe she's already a year old. We're going to have her a little party next Saturday. I always go nuts with the kids' birthdays. I'm going to try my best to keep it simple! But, it is her first birthday!!

Well, that's about it. Boring, I know. I will leave you with these pictures of Papa with his newest grandchild. Caleigh seems to be just like all the others--melt in Papa's arms.

0 comments: