CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Way Behind...Again



So, as it turns out trying to take a picture every day is way to much for me. I mean, come on, my life is to chaotic. Who needs the extra stress, right!? In an effort to keep blogging I'm going to do what I want, when I want to do it. What a concept! I know everyone loves to see my little ones, and I do love showing them off.


Let me try to update what's gone on in my life since I last blogged:


We've had yet another addition to our growing family. My sister Nicole had her baby, another girl in the family. Poor Brayden; he's destined to play dress up. Caleigh Nicole was born on August 6th, with a full head of the longest, darkest hair I've ever seen on a newborn. She's absolutely gorgeous, and her Mommy says she's a very happy baby. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever even heard her cry, other than when she first entered the world, of course.

Even though I know Nicole is going to kill me I'm going to show off her belly pics. We took these just a few days before Caleigh was born. I'm thrilled with them!

I'll be back tomorrow with pictures of Little Caleigh!

0 comments: