CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Family Day!

Today has been a nice day. We don't see much of Chris because he works such long hours, and on the weekends he and Daddy are working on the house. Well, Daddy's out of town this weekend, and we've had so much rain the ground around the house was really muddy. So, he took the day off and spent it with us. The whole day!! And we did absolutely nothing...laid around all day. Let me tell you, it was great!

We did go for a short ride down on the "little truck", as Brayden calls it. It's actually a Polaris Ranger, and it's tons of fun! I took this picture. Not exactly a masterpiece, but nice enough. I took it with my little point and shoot. It's a great little camera, but definately not by 'baby'. I don't usually take my DSLR when we go trail riding though because it's so dusty.

0 comments: