CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Anyone still listening?

I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted. I'm such a slacker. Ok, a quick catch-up on pics, 'cause that's why I'm here...pictures. :)


Halloween:

Brayden was a monkey. He wore the same costume he wore last year. I was planning to get him a new one, but he saw this one and had a fit to wear it. Suits me! Those darn costumes are expensive!
Jessica was a ballarina. Poor thing was sick and didn't even feel like going trick-or-treating. All that candy had her feeling better though.

Emma was a cute little pumpkin fairy. She looked cute as a button, but she hated that costume.



Pumpkin Patch:

Here's the kids at the pumpkin patch. We got every year. They just love it. The tractor with the hay ride was pulling in and I couldn't get Brayden's or Emma's attention. They loved the hay ride too. It's fun, but I hate all the straw in my pants afterwards!


Ok, I'll be back with November's pics...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!!! That outfit that Emma has on in the pumpkin patch pic sure does look familiar.