CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Day Five!

It's amazing how you take for granted the things around you. The things you see every day. I live in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of Georgia. There are some seriously gorgeous views right out my window. I didn't know what I was going to take a picture of today, and not really feeling too creative. I decided to take a walk outside and snapped several pictures of the trees and things like that. When I was on my way back to the house (actually, my parents' house) I looked up and saw the beautiful mountains on the horizon. Something I see every day, but never really notice anymore. It reminded me why we moved here in the first place, and it really brightened my day. This picture is taken walking down my driveway towards my parents' house. Where the gravel just sorta stops, that's a steep hill going straight down. Where it veers off to the right goes to my parents' house.

Photobucket

0 comments: