CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Day Two!

I spent the day at the hospital today. My son, Brayden, had surgery. Just a minor one, tubes in his ears, but to any parent even the minor things are major. He did very well, although he did have a nasty reaction to the anesthesia and ended up throwing up several times. What was supposed to be a 30 minute recovery ended up as 4 hours.

True to my quirky self I took the camera along to capture this emotionally trying event. A few pictures of the smiling trooper before surgery, and a few of the sleepy little man afterwards. You know, it's true what they say, "Having children is like having your heart walking around outside your body."

Photobucket

1 comments:

Shan said...

Awww...poor little thing! I hope he is feeling better today. BTW...I would have brought my camera too! LOL