CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Crazy Day!!

Wow! It's amazing how much can happen in day. From the very beginning it was one of those days that seems to go on forever. You know, the one where you keep looking at the clock, and you swear it never moves. I really hate days like that! There was alot of anticipation today, so that didn't help.

Chris had a job interview today, and it went really well. They're supposed to call him on Monday. He's got the job, as long as they're willing to pay him what he asked for. We're all excited about this!! It won't mean more money, but it will mean more Daddy. It's closer, so he won't have to spend as much time on the road, and no overtime. Instead of getting home at 7:30 he'll get home around 5:00. Needless to say, this is the answer to a ton of prayers.

After Chris got home I decided I was going to go to town and meet with a group of women I scrapbook with. Well, I never made it. Instead I ended up in the ditch. It was raining and I was going down a hill, around a curve. The van just did a total 180, I hit the ditch sideways, went down the bank and back up again...backwards, and landed in someone's driveway...sideways. It scared the hell out of me, to say the least. I'm out in the middle of nowhere, shaken, in the pouring rain, and no signal on my cell phone. Then what do I do? I get in the truck with a total stranger and he takes me home. Luckily I wasn't hurt, but I am pretty sore. I can only imagine how I'll feel in the morning.

1 comments:

Donna said...

Oh my goodness!! I am so glad you are okay though.